Its time to SHRINK and SHINE.
- Copy JS code from your text editor.
- Copy the compressed code by clicking on the Copy button.
- Paste the compressed JS code into your actual codebase.
How to minify JS online?
- Open your text editor and locate the JS file you want to minify online.
- Copy the entire code of the JS file.
- Click the compress button and paste the minified JS into your actual codebase.
Minification improves performance our websites by increasing its pagespeed and reducing file size (by removing unnecessary and unwanted text from codebase).
JS minification do not affect the quality of the code, that is the functionality of the code remains the same.
Minification helps to improve the SEO of our site to a certain extent.
Should I minify CSS and JS?
Yes, whenever we can we should minify CSS and JS before uploading it on the internet.
It helps browsers to process our code faster which in turn increases the page loading speed of our website.
Browsers tend to take less time when parsing our minified CSS and JS.
A minified file tend to take less resources on the internet because of its small size.
Moreover, there're no usage limits unlike most of the tools out there.