freecompress header logo

Compress Youtube Video Online

Compress - Optimize - Reduce
Youtube Video Online (Free)

video logo

Want to effortlessly reduce and compress Youtube video online for free without losing quality?

This free tool will help you to compress Youtube video online, optimize them for the web, and seamlessly convert them to a smaller size for easy sharing and faster site loading. Compress Youtube Video Online

To compress Youtube video online, simply click Choose File, select the Youtube video, and download the compressed Youtube video.

Ready to optimize and compress Youtube video online...

Its time to SHRINK and SHINE.

How to Compress YouTube Video Online For Free?

To compress Youtube video online for free, follow the following steps:

  1. Click on the Choose File button on our Youtube video compressor tool. Choose Youtube Video
  2. Select the Youtube video that you want to compress. Single Youtube Video Getting Compressed
  3. Wait for the compression process to finish. Multiple Youtube Videos Getting Compressed
  4. Click on the Download button to save the compressed Youtube video to your preferred location. Download Compressed Youtube Video

What is YouTube?

YouTube is an online platform that is used to share and stream videos.

YouTube is owned by Google.

It was first developed by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley and Jawed Karim in 14th February 2005 and was later acquired by Google.

It has now become the most popular platform to share video to the world.

From games, vlogs, news to education, it has videos in almost all the topics.

YouTube also help video creators by displaying video advertisement in their videos.

It shares the 70% of its ads income with the creator and keeps the rest 30%.

YouTube has its headquarters in San Bruno, California.

Susan Wojcicki is the current CEO of YouTube.

India is the country with most number of YouTube users. With over 200 million users visit YouTube only from India.

T-Series, a channel from India has the most number of subscribers count followed by PewDiePie.

YouTube videos also has like, share button to engage viewers.

YouTube has 2 types of videos, vertical (that is longer form of video) and horizontal (short form content video).

How do I Reduce Youtube Video Size Online Without Losing Quality?

Achieving the balance between reducing Youtube video size and maintaining video quality can be difficult, but using our tool you can effectively strike the balance.

Here's the step-by-step guide that you can follow to reduce Youtube video size online without losing quality:

  1. Click on the Choose File button.
  2. Select the Youtube video that you wish to reduce online without losing quality.
  3. Wait until the video gets reduced to a smaller size.
  4. Download & save the reduced Youtube video.

How does YouTube compress videos?

Whenever we upload videos on YouTube, the video gets compressed and gets broken into multiple resolutions.

If we upload a video to YouTube in 1080p, the video gets compressed to several different resolutions like 144p, 240p,360p,480p, 720p etc. and also make the videos available in different speeds like 0.25x, 0.5x, 0.75x to 2.0x.

YouTube uses codecs to compress videos like the VP8, VP9, AV1 video codecs.

Can this tool compress Youtube video online for free?

Absolutely! This tool will help you to compress Youtube video online for free.

Moreover, there're no usage limits unlike most of the tools out there.

FreeCompress provides a free tool that helps users to compress Youtube video online and is accessible to anyone with an internet connection.

Video Compressors

Audio Compressors

Image Compressors

Code Compressors

Document Compressors